03 May Kaonsoft and Samsung Knox to Deliver Government Grade Security for Enterprise Mobility
Palo Alto, CA November 6, 2015 – Kaonsoft Inc. today announced a partnership with Samsung Knox to fully integrate the Kaonsoft Enterprise Mobility Platform™ with Samsung Knox Enabled App for maximum security in mobile application development.
With this new integration, Android apps will be protected against hacks and malware without affecting the user experience.
“Kaonsoft is proud to partner with Samsung Knox to secure mobile apps built with the Kaonsoft Enterprise Mobility Platform,” said Daniel Lee, Co-Founder and CTO of Kaonsoft. “Partnering with Samsung KNOX assures safe and reliable mobile solutions even at the highest level of security-conscious organizations including CIA, Department of Defense and financial industries.
The Kaonsoft Enterprise Mobility Platform™ will allow Samsung’s clients to develop mobile applications in a secure and reliable environment and then deploy them directly in Samsung KNOX container, providing a secure wrapper for applications and deliver government-grade protection both at rest and in transit.
- Protects customers by safeguarding sensitive customer information, such as credit card and social security number, by isolating it from other applications on a device.
- Invisible to end users by securing customer-facing Android apps with KNOX security, without altering the user experience. Hiding all technical underpinnings, it seamlessly integrates into the user environment.
- All app data is encrypted for maximum security, preventing data access when device is tampered.
- Seamlessly integrates with Samsung KNOX and enterprises can get framework-level security and isolation without having to alter their user experience.
- No MDM client required – Enterprises can deploy apps securely without the need for additional mobile device management (MDM) solution, thus saving money.
- Ideal for risk-sensitive industries such as finance and mobile commerce.
Kaonsoft Inc. is a software company funded by Kaonmedia, a publicly traded global company. Kaonsoft provides complete end-to-end solutions to create enterprise mobility applications for cross platforms bridging the gaps between business and technology. Under a new concept called MaaS (Mobilizing-as-a-Service), Kaonsoft Enterprise Mobility Platform™ allows customers to rapidly mobilize their organization by seamlessly delivering business critical data from back-end systems out to any mobile device to empower employees, communities or citizens in record time with low risk. For more information, please visit: www.kaonsoft.com.
About Samsung Knox
Samsung Knox is an enterprise mobility security solution, which is fully compatible with Android and provides security features that enable enterprise and personal data to coexist on a single device. For more information about Knox Enabled App, please visit:https://www.samsungknox.com/en/products/knox-enabled-app